If someone asked me what question I am asked most frequently, I’d tell them the answer is some variation of this family of questions:
- How much do advocates charge for their services?
- What is the hourly rate for patient advocates?
- How much do patient advocates make?
- How much money do patient advocates get paid?
- What is the average amount a patient advocate charges?
We’ll begin by answering these questions with a question (bad form, but it makes our point…)
- How much does it cost to take a vacation?
- What does it cost to go to college?
- How much more can I make if I get a new job?
Think about those questions for a minute: they are actually kind of silly. In fact, there is only ONE answer; the same answer to the questions about advocates, cost, and pricing.
So of course, now you want to know… “Depends on what?” There are two answers: