These posts have been submitted by members of the Alliance of Professional Health Advocates* for your benefit. Please feel free to connect with them directly if you have questions.
• The Accidental Advocate
• Go Ahead – Make the Jump!
• An Advocate’s Hustle: Pulling Out All the Stops
• Success: When Patient Advocacy Thrives
• Admitted And Then Committed: A Hospital Horror Story
• Persistence Pays Off When Insurance Pays for Its Mistake
• Reviewing Medical Bills to Reduce Stress
• Grandson in NYC Hires Patient Advocate in Florida to Help Elderly Grandmother
*Would you like to add your post to the Alliance of Professional Health Advocates blog?
Posts are invited from APHA +ADL Premium Members. Please log into your Membership Homepage, then click on this link for instructions.